TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR HEART


Nicole Fasaliono started this really great and inspiring project. Everyday she photographs a different person, just strangers on the street. And then she asks them to tell her something about their heart. I have read all of them, and some of them are so pure and beautiful.

Anyways, here some of my faves:

"Don't ever be afraid to fall in love and get your heart broken. It will only make it bigger and stronger."
-Flavia Cardoso, Brooklyn, NY

"My heart is broken when I take the time to look at it. I think many people's are. And that's totally fine, and maybe even beautiful."
-George Barberis, Williamsburg, Brooklyn

My heart loves to love….My mom has always called me a love child and she recently told me how proud she was for me loving life so much. I believe in love and I believe there is a ton of different ways of loving. But I also know that love is the reason why I am alive. My parents have been together for 35 years and I was born because of their everlasting love for each other.I love a lot and maybe I love too much. Maybe I fall in love too easily. Maybe love makes me too naive and maybe it makes me forget about reality sometimes. And maybe love makes me too fragile and hurt too many times.But I have learned even though I am young - that I much rather want to live with a open heart and being able to love and risk being hurt than never get to experience how amazing love is.Cause without love in life… What does it all matter?
-Katharina Damm, Copenhagen, Denmark

"My heart is out there, waiting to be swept away by its soulmate."
-Molly Gallagher, New York City

My heart learned me that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
-Maya Angelou

My Heart...can't help but chase rainbows. Can't settle for anything less. What I'm struggling with though, is, do rainbows even exist?
- Ellen To, New York City

To read all of them and to see the pictures Nicole made
........................................................................................................................................