JEALOUSY IS NOT FLATTERING


She is really pretty. I love her hair (you know, she got that ‘I just got out of bed and didn’t do anything about my hair but it still look awesome’ kinda hair). she has an amazing wardrobe with the best hats, dresses, shoes you have ever seen. she has an amazing apartment (I want that couch!). loads of people are reading/following her blog (does anyone read my blog.. hmm..). did I already mention she is pretty. she works at this really cool shop. she has cool blogger-friends. she has a friend who is an amazing photographer (emma svensson) and makes pictures of her all the time. she is loaded (at least that’s what I assume looking at all the clothes/stuff she has). She gets invited at the coolest parties/fashion shows. And so on..

im not jealous at all.. she just has has everything I WANT!




........................................................................................................................................